Our Dual Certified Fire and Security fire doorsets are supplied with detailed installation information. It is essential that products are installed in accordance with this guidance so that they perform as expected.
Our installation guide
The Door-Stop installation instructions are relevant for doorsets certificated to:
- Certifire CF 5906 (Certificated for Fire)
- Certisecure CS 5112/Certifire CF 5863 (Certificated for Security and Fire)
Fire Doorsets are unlike normal doors, they are complex systems of components, tested and third party certificated by independent parties. They are life safety critical products.
THE FIRE DOORSET INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS INCLUDE…
- How to prepare your workspace before installation
- The tools and equipment you will need
- Fixing specification and location
- A full breakdown of the installation process
- Post-installation checklist
- How to document your installation
- Lineal gap sealing solutions